Los Angeles Premises Liability Lawyers
Holding Negligent Landlords, Property Owners, and Companies Accountable for Serious Injuries
At Greene Broillet & Wheeler, LLP, our premises liability attorneys help injury victims hold negligent property owners, companies, and government entities fully liable for all of their overwhelming losses and catastrophic injuries. We understand that every premises liability case is unique and that many different accidents can lead to premises liability claims, which is why we take the time to fully investigate every claim and determine who may be liable for your losses.
We accept cases involving life-threatening, disabling, or fatal injuries caused when an owner or manager of a property failed to maintain it in a safe condition. Our Los Angeles attorneys only commit themselves to clients who are facing long, hard roads ahead and devastating losses, either due to their severe injuries or a tragic loss in the family. We take on these cases because we know these clients need the highest quality representation, which we are prepared to provide.
Here are some examples of premises liability cases we can handle:
- Swimming pool accidents
- Defective roadway accidents
- Public transportation accidents
- Hotel accidents
- Injuries from falling trees
- Slip and fall accidents
- Amusement park accidents
- Failure to warn about hazards
- Negligent security
- Defective stairwell design
- Construction site accidents
If you or someone you love suffered catastrophic injuries on property owned by another person, government body, or business, call (866) 634-4525 to schedule a consultation today.
Property Hazards Can Cause Extreme Injuries
Many properties can contain hazards that result in catastrophic injuries to customers and visitors. At Greene, Broillet & Wheeler, LLP, we handle a wide range of premises liability cases involving dangerous floors, inadequately maintained buildings, failure to warn of possible risks, inadequate security, and more.
Any of these conditions have the potential to result in extreme and life-changing injuries, including:
- Spinal cord injuries and permanent paralysis
- Severe traumatic brain injuries
- Amputations of limbs or extremities
- Third and fourth-degree burns
- Internal organ damage and internal hemorrhaging
- Electrical injuries and electrocution
All of the above injuries can result in permanent disabilities, permanent disfigurement, and death. Victims have their lives completely changed in an instant—all because someone else did not take proper care to ensure a property was in a reasonably safe condition.
How Our Premises Liability Attorneys Fight for You
At our Los Angeles premises liability firm, we know how important it is for our clients to recover every dollar they deserve for their losses, including the costs of past and future medical care, past and future lost income, pain and suffering, and for their permanent disabilities or disfigurement. These damages can add up into the millions of dollars quickly, and we are ready to aggressively pursue such high-value claims.
With over $1 billion recovered for our clients, Greene Broillet & Wheeler, LLP has a tradition of success in premises liability cases, and we strive to continue this tradition with every case. We welcome the challenge of catastrophic injury claims because we know we have the skill and ability to succeed for our severely injured or grieving clients.
Here’s some of what sets our firm apart:
- Our firm has extensive resources to dedicate to every case, including access to in-house investigators and a network of experts
- All of our lawyers are highly skilled negotiators who know how to fight for a claim in settlement negotiations, even when the other side is aggressive in their approach
- We are also experienced litigators who are never intimidated by the prospect of taking a case to trial
- Other lawyers are aware of our skill and commitment, so they know we mean business and take our attorneys seriously
When you schedule a consultation, you can immediately tell the difference between our firm and other personal injury attorneys. We do not take every possible case, because we want to fully commit to catastrophically injured clients who most need our help.
Call us today at (866) 634-4525 or contact us online to begin the process of filing a claim.
Helping Our Clients Tell
Their Story & Get The Compensation They Deserve
We've Recovered Billions of Dollars & Handled a Wide
Range Of Complex Cases