Our Tire Defect Practice
Few law firms can rival the results achieved by the attorneys of Greene Broillet & Wheeler, LLP, in tire defect litigation. To learn more about defective tires and how we hold tire makers accountable for their negligence, please visit the following pages:
- Tire anatomy: Knowing the parts of a tire helps you better understand how and where defects can occur.
- Tire tread separation: Defective tire design and manufacturing processes can cause the tread and top belt to separate from the body of the tire, sometimes with lethal results.
- Inflation and tread separation: Tire makers often blame tread separation on low inflation when, in fact, their own design or manufacturing errors are at fault.
- Aged tires: Tires that look brand new can pose significant safety hazards. Learn how the American tire industry denied what tire makers around the world had known for years: old tires are dangerous tires.
- Valve stem defects: Defective valve stems can leak air, which can impair handling and lead to accidents and injuries.
- Load-range E tires: Our law firm’s results led the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration to investigate the connection between Goodyear load-range E tires and 40 accidents that caused 150 fatalities.
- Tire safety tips: Learn how to take care of your tires and protect your safety.
- How to read your tires: Learn how to decode the markings on your tires’ sidewalls. You may be surprised at what you find.
- Problem tires/recalls: Are you driving on defective tires or tires that are being investigated for potential defects?
Our tire defect lawyers represent clients in the Los Angeles area and throughout Southern California and the entire state. We also consult with attorneys and clients nationwide. Please contact our office in Santa Monica to discuss your case with a member of our legal team.