Los Angeles Child Injury Attorneys
Fighting for Your Family
No one gets through childhood without a few bumps and bruises. But no child should suffer life-altering injuries because someone else was reckless, careless, or negligent. Unfortunately, childhood injuries caused by negligence happen every day. If your child was injured in this way, we can help you pursue justice for your losses. Our Los Angeles attorneys at Greene Broillet & Wheeler, LLP aggressively pursue maximum results for victims of childhood injuries.
In the past, we have obtained millions of dollars for clients whose children were seriously injured in accidents involving:
- Defective car seats
- Unsafe toys, cribs, and other children’s products
- Lead poisoning
- Unsafe playground equipment
- Unattended or poorly-maintained swimming pools
- Food poisoning
- Window blind cords and other products that pose a strangulation hazard
- Dangerous products that pose a choking hazard
- Dangerous drugs
Do you need to speak with a Los Angeles injury lawyer? Call (866) 634-4525 today for a free consultation.
Skilled Investigative Resources for Your Case
At Greene Broillet & Wheeler, LLP, our law firm has the insight, experience, and resources to document and demonstrate how the accident that injured your child occurred. Backed by over 100 years of legal experience, our full team of attorneys and in-house investigators will perform an in-depth analysis of the case to pinpoint exactly what caused the accident that injured your child.
Depending on how your child’s injuries took place, there may be multiple legal avenues to pursue compensation. For instance, if our team uncovers that your child suffered from salmonella food poisoning after eating at a restaurant, it’s possible that anyone in the growing, manufacturing, or food preparation process could be liable for their injuries. With a lead poisoning injury, however, the most likely course of action would be a product liability lawsuit against the manufacturer.
Some of the questions our team will ask:
- Did all parties involved consider your child’s safety when creating the product or maintaining their premises?
- Were there defects in a product’s design, manufacture, or marketing?
- Were company profits put ahead of consumer safety?
- If a product was marketed to children, did the company perform appropriate tests to ensure it was safe for children of that age and size?
- Did your child's school have an adequate emergency action plan?
Once we identify the parties liable for your losses and know all the facts of the case, we will use our resources to present a clear and compelling case to jury members. To see if you have a case, it’s important to review with one of our Los Angeles child injury lawyers as soon as possible.
To discuss your child’s injury case, please contact the lawyers of Greene Broillet & Wheeler, LLP at (866) 634-4525. We represent the parents of injured children in the Los Angeles area, throughout Southern California, and the entire state.
Helping Our Clients Tell
Their Story & Get The Compensation They Deserve
We've Recovered Billions of Dollars & Handled a Wide
Range Of Complex Cases