Molly’s trial practice focuses on catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, and products liability on behalf of consumers. She has successfully helped litigate and settle a wide range of cases for the firm. She was chosen as CAOC’s Consumer Attorney of the Year in 2016 along with three of her colleagues for her involvement in obtaining a $55,000,000 verdict in the Erin Andrews v. Marriott case in Nashville, Tennessee. The verdict resulted in significant changes to hotel procedures in order to ensure the safety, security, and privacy of hotel guests all over America, including California. She has obtained excellent results for her clients, including a $1,150,000 verdict she won with her colleague Alan Van Gelder on behalf of a client who had to have spinal surgery after a limo driver pulled in front of her vehicle during rush hour traffic, a seven-figure confidential settlement with a trucking company whose driver rear-ended a client and caused her to sustain a traumatic brain injury, and a $3,750,000 settlement on behalf of a grandmother who was driving her young grandson when she sustained a serious traumatic brain injury in a serious car collision.
Molly is a graduate of the Consumer Attorneys of California Leadership Academy and is on the board of the Consumer Attorneys of California and the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles. She mentors law students through Pepperdine University School of Law’s Preceptor Program. She is an enthusiastic member of the Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles’ golf club and also works as a volunteer attorney with WLALA’s Domestic Violence Project. She was chosen as a Daily Journal “Top 40 Under 40” in 2020. She has been published in the Daily Journal, the Advocate Magazine, and Forum Magazine.
Molly has been consistently named as an “Up and Coming Top 50 Women Lawyers”, a “Top 100: Personal Injury” attorney, and a Rising Star for Southern California by Super Lawyers Magazine.
Molly is a member of Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Consumer Attorneys of California, the American Association for Justice, and the Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles. She is admitted to practice in California state courts as well as federal district courts in the Central District of California.
Molly attended the University of Southern California, where she earned Bachelors of Arts in Print Journalism and in Italian. She then attended Pepperdine University School of Law where she earned her J.D. and a Certificate in Dispute Resolution. During law school, she interned at an international dispute resolution organization in London, served as an editor on the Pepperdine Law Review, and worked as a law clerk at the Union Rescue Mission Legal Aid Clinic. She also worked as an extern for the late Honorable Arthur Alarcón, Senior Judge for the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, working on a variety of cases ranging from contract interpretation to foreign sovereign immunity.
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- Major: Certificate in Dispute Resolution
- Law Review: Pepperdine Law Review, Editor
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
- Major: Print Journalism and Italian
- SB 1448: Doctors Must Disclose Discipline For Sexual Misconduct, The Los Angeles Daily Journal, January 9, 2019
- Ruling Says Exclusion of ‘#MeToo’ Evidence is Reversible Error, The Los Angeles Daily Journal, Jul. 23, 2018
- Governmental Immunities that preclude bicyclists from prevailing in their actions, Advocate Magazine, March, 2017
- Don’t Trip On the Immunity ‘Trail’, The Los Angeles Daily Journal, Sept. 25, 2014
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Board Member
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles, Golf League, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
Honors & Awards
- Consumer Attorneys of California – Consumer Attorney of the Year, 2016
- Southern California Rising Stars – Top 100 Up and Coming, 2016-2022
- Southern California Rising Stars – Top 50 Up and Coming Women, 2016-2022
- Southern California Rising Stars, 2015-2022
- 2015 Consumer Attorneys of California – Leadership Academy Graduate
- The Best Lawyers in America©: Ones to Watch, 2021 - 2023
- Daily Journal Top 40 Under 40, 2020
- National Trial Lawyers - Top 40 Under 40