Jenna Edzant is a fellow at Greene Broillet & Wheeler, LLP, whose practice focuses on catastrophic injury, traumatic brain injury, premises liability, and product liability. She has helped litigate cases and won significant victories, including the highest ever non-lethal dog bite verdict in the country and an eight-figure verdict for a slip-and-fall client. She also successfully represented two victims against the UC Regents, exposing a decades-long history of hazing and sexual assault at the UCLA Alumni Bruin Woods summer camp. The lawsuit resulted in the camp being closed while significant reforms and protections are put in place for the next group of student counselors.
Jenna is a member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC), the American Association for Justice (AAJ), the Association of Business Trial Lawyers (ABTL), and the Santa Clarita Valley Bar Association (SCVBA). She is admitted to practice law in California.
Jenna attended UCLA, where she started her undergradate education before moving to England for a year to finish her degree at Oxford University, earning her Bachelor of Science in Experimental Psychology. She then attended USC’s Gould School of Law, earning her Juris Doctor in 2021. While attending law school, Jenna completed historical research into the University of Southern California (USC) treatment of Japanese students during World War II. The project was the catalyst that prompted the university to grant honorary degrees to those students or their surviving family members. It also serves as a clear example of her commitment to standing up for the underrepresented and underserved in her communities, which is a cornerstone of her practice today.
Outside the courtroom, Jenna enjoys engaging in her many hobbies, including recreational dance, art, baking, improv comedy, and spending time with her dogs.
- University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Law Students for Better Health President
- Mediation Clinic
- USC Merit Scholarship
- University of California, Los Angeles, California/Oxford University- B.S.. in Experimental Psychology
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Dean’s Honors List
- Roosevelt Institute, Vice President
- Language and Cognitive Development Lab
- Anxiety & Depression Research Center
- Oxford Research Emotional Development & Disorders Center
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers (ABTL)
- Santa Clarita Valley Bar Association (SCVBA)
- New Lawyers Division CAOC, Education Chair
- "The Evolving Law of COVID-19 Business Interruption Cases"
- “Is Spatial Learning Special? The Role of Language in Children’s Landmark Use”
- “The Role of Spatial Language in Children’s Spatial Landmark Use”
- “Combatting Student Homelessness: 24-Hour Peer Run Services
- “Incorporating Open Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals & Transgenders into the United States Military”