Earlier this year, Greene Broillet & Wheeler offered five scholarships of $1,000 each to help exceptional young people continue their education journey. Our motto is “Where Success is a Tradition” and we are extremely proud to see the next generation of thinkers, workers and, perhaps, attorneys start making success their own tradition.
We are proud to introduce the winners of the first round of the Greene Broillet & Wheeler Scholarship:
- Kier R. Askew: “Thank you so much for selecting me as the winner of the Greene Broillet & Wheeler Scholarship!”
- Derny Fleurima: “Thank you so very much for this reward. I really appreciate you and your firm! It was a great opportunity to write an essay on such an important concept.”
- JP Jarecki: “I can’t begin to tell you how grateful I am for this scholarship! It’s going to take a huge edge off of the cost of attending school. I was really excited that there was a scholarship out there for the exact career path that I am following… Thank you so much for this opportunity, and the award.
- Erryn Smith: “Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to receive your scholarship. You will never know how much it means to me that your company is helping me with my future goals and achieving my dreams!”
- Angel Zavala: “Wow thank you so much I am speechless, this is such an honor! I’m very excited to receive the plaque and submit my picture. Thank you once again for the opportunity!”
Investing in Our Future
Fostering success is not the only reason that we offer these scholarships. All of our founding partners and many of our current partners were the first in their families to go to college. We understand the dedication, hard work and financial responsibility that are required to get an education and start down the path to a bright future. As such, we provide these scholarships to help lessen the financial stress of paying for an education, allowing the selected applicants to spend more time focusing on their studies.
Stay tuned for our next round of scholarships. We look forward to helping more students embrace their own traditions of success.