Our year-end review of the most popular posts on our blog in 2014, which we kicked off earlier in the week, continues with posts 6-10.
Most Popular Blog Posts of 2014 (Posts 6 through 10)
- #6 – At Least 50 People Hurt in Irwindale Tour Bus Crash: This August post examines a major bus accident that occurred on the San Gabriel (605) Freeway and reviews the local media coverage of the event.
- #7 – Three Young California Men Killed in June Motorcycle Accidents: In the span of just 14 days in June, there were three fatal motorcycle accidents involving young men in their mid-20s. These crashes occurred in Angeles National Forest, Pacifica, and Atwater.
- #8 – Woodland Hills Attorney Disbarred for Legal Malpractice: This case study examines the action that was taken against an attorney who, according to court documents, misappropriated more than $50,000 in settlement funds.
- #9 – Fresno Heart Surgeon Sued for Malpractice, Again: We discuss a situation involving a doctor who was sued for medical malpractice – for the fourth time.
- #10 – Greene Broillet’s Support of the Edgemar Center: We proudly support the Edgemar Center and other locations and organizations that share our passion for making Southern California a better place to live.
In addition to reading the stories listed below, we encourage you to use the search feature on our blog, or browse through our archive, to find more posts of interest to you.