Annie Bagdasaryan is a fellow at Greene Broillet & Wheeler, LLP, whose practice focuses on wrongful death and catastrophic injury. She has played an instrumental role in helping the firm’s clients obtain the justice and compensation they deserve.
Annie is a member of the Armenian Bar Association, the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC), and the Association of Business Trial Lawyers (ABTL). Annie is a member of the State Bar of California.
Annie attended the University of California, Santa Barbara, where she double-majored in Political Science and Philosophy and minored in Professional Writing-Civic Engagement, graduating magna cum laude. While on her summer breaks from UCSB, Annie would intern for her local Senator, where she connected with local constituents and attended community town hall meetings. She then attended Loyola Law school, where she served as a member of several organizations, including the Armenian Law Students Association and the Consumer Law Society.
Outside the courtroom, Annie often mentors high school and community college students interested in law. As a proud Armenian, she likes finding and supporting community events and fundraisers that benefit Armenia.
- Loyola Law School
- Armenian Law Students Associations Cultural Events Chair
- Law & Genocide Clinic
- Mediation and Reconciliation Clinic
- Consumer Law Society
- University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB)
- Double-Majored in Political Science and Philosophy, Minor in Professional Writing-Civic Engagement
- Graduate magna cum laude
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Armenian Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers (ABTL)
- “The Pescadero Transition House: A Remedy for Houselessness in Isla Vista”
- “An Examination of the Defense for The Doctrine of Double Effect”
- “Isla Vista: What are the political implications of being an unincorporated college town?”
Learn more about Annie’s journey to becoming an attorney: GBW Welcomes 3 New Attorneys