Alexandro Garza is a fellow at Greene Broillet & Wheeler, LLP with a widely varied practice handling cases involving catastrophic personal injury, product liability, wrongful death, employment litigation, and business litigation. Alexandro has helped litigate and settle a wide range of cases for the firm. Most recently, Alexandro helped obtain a $26.6 million jury verdict in a whistleblower retaliation and breach of contract trial.
Alexandro serves as a member of various legal organizations, including the American Association for Justice (AAJ), the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC), and the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA). Alexandro also serves as a board member for CAOC New Lawyer’s Division.
Alexandro attended the University of California, Los Angeles, where he earned his Bachelor of Arts in English and minor in Education Studies. He then attended Loyola Law School, where he earned his J.D. During his time at law school, Alexandro was part of the National Moot Court Team that won the National Moot Court Competition. Alexandro also worked as a judicial extern for the Orange County Superior Court, where he gained valuable experience in various law practice areas.
Outside the courtroom, Alexandro proves his commitment to his local community by providing law students and undergraduates mentorship opportunities. He also enjoys discovering new delicious eateries across Southern California, such as local hotspots and brand-new establishments, and going to the gym.
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California, Juris Doctor
- Loyola Scholar
- Scott Moot Court Honors Board
- National Moot Court Team
- Law Review: Loyola of Los Angeles International and Comparative Law Review
- University of California, Los Angeles, California, B.A. in English Minor in Education Studies
- Dean’s Honor List
- UCLA Law Fellow
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
Honors & Awards
- Top Ten Brief, Scott Moot Court Competition
- Winning Team Member and Runner-Up Best Brief, National Moot Court Competition
- Judicial Extern, Orange County Superior Court